UKPSC Asst Conservator of Forest Employment 2019 Alert revealed to load the 45 vacancies of Assistant Conservator of Forest ACF Post.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Board (UKPSC) has released Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment Notification 2019. UKPSC has 45 ACF Openings under Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. In that UKPSC ACF Alert 2019 Age Restriction, Educational Qualification, Salary & Other Information have been given. Prospects can check the below information carefully before getting the UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest post. Candidates can apply Online from 30.07.2019 to 20.08.2019.
Candidates with a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 42 years are qualified for the Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts.
Candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests must have a Bachelor’s degree, Science degree from College established by legislation in India or a comparable degree with at least one of the list below topics viz.- (i) Farming, (ii) Horticulture, (iii) Chemistry, (iv) Computer Application/Computer Science,(v) Engineering- Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electric/ Electronic Devices/ Mechanical (vi) Environmental 3 Scientific research, (vii) Forestry, (viii) Geology, (ix) Agriculture, (x)Maths, (xi)Physics, (xii) Statistics, (xiii) Veterinary Science, (xiv) Zoology are Qualified to Request the UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests ACF Posts Employment 2019.
Candidates in UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts Employment 2019 will be held in Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal), Haridwar, Dehradun, , New Tehri (Tehri Garhwal), Uttarakashi, Almore, Pithoragarh, Haldwani (Nainital).
|Latest Uttarakhand PSC ACF Syllabus 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th July 2019|
|Closing Date||20th August 2019|
|Job Category||Uttrakhand Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Location of Job||Uttarakhand|
|Category||UKPSC Syllabus 2019|
|Sl. No||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||First Compulsory Paper General Hindi||100||03 Hours|
|2||Second Compulsory Paper General English||100||03 Hours|
|3||Third Compulsory Paper General Knowledge||100||03 Hours|
|4||First Optional Subject||200||03 Hours|
|5||Second Optional Subject||200||03 Hours|
UKPSC ACF Syllabus 2019 for General Studies
- Current events of National and International importance
- Sports and Entertainment
- Indian History, Indian National Freedom Movement and Contemporary History of India
- Geography of India and The World
- Energy and Water Resources
- Natural Resources, Planning, Economy and Agriculture, Sustainable and Inclusive Development
- Natural Calamities and Disaster Management
- Human Resource Development Index in India and Social Development Index
- Indian Constitution, Political System, Governance and Administration
- General Knowledge related to the State of Uttarakhand – General Geography, History, Culture and Uttarakhand Rajya Nirman Andolan etc., Natural and Economic Resources, Political and Administrative Set up, Education and Culture, Social Reform Movements, Economic Development, Governmental and Non-Governmental welfare and developmental schemes, Important contemporary events., Sports and Entertainment.
- Rights related issues
- General Science
- Development and Environmental Problems
- Biotechnology and Health-Related Issues
- Science and Technology, Information, Communication, Space Technology, Computers, etc.
UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Syllabus for General Aptitude Test
- Questions of verbal,
- Non-Verbal And Analytical Types Consisting Of Analogies,
- Missing Numbers,
- Characters And Sequences,
- Space Visualization,
- Problem Solving,
- Decision Making,
- Visual Memory,
- Relationship Concepts,
- Direction Sense,
- Arithmetical Reasoning,
- Verbal And Figure Classification,
- Data Representation And Analysis,
- Number Series.
How to Apply for UKPSC AFO Recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click the New user/Register here to generate a login ID.
Step 3: Then using the login ID to apply for the recruitment.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 173.60/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 83.60/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 23.60/-
Candidates are requested to visit the page regularly in order to know the UKPSC Latest Updates from our website.
All the best!
Please login or Register to submit your answer