Its good to see that you are so serious about your studies. It is the right time to start with your preparations for JNU CEEB exam.
JNU CEEB exam is conducted in order to offer admission to aspirants in Biotechnology programmes offered by the JNU and its participating colleges. Courses in which candidates can secure admission at JNU basis their rank in Jawaharlal Nehru Combined Entrance Examination are:
- MTech Biotechnology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc.
You should be well versed with the basics
- pay attention to concepts
- try to recall what you have learnt
- always make notes
- put time aside for revisions
- take a look at the previous years questions
- take a time based test
- prepare ph calculations, enzyme kinetics, structural questions, molecular biology basics, immunolgy characteristics of different antibodies, techniques, diseases and their causative agets etc. All the best
Please login or Register to submit your answer