You can subscribe to Biotecnika Newsletter to get the latest updates on trends in biotechnology, internships and training, job openings, various national and international scholarships, exam alerts and research updates.
All the best!
Microbiology, Biotechnology , Biochemistry are all related fields and they are all research oriented field. So, getting a good job will be a time taking process, one cannot simply think of a good job simply by completing the Bachelors degree. For good job prospects, you have to think of higher studies, so one must have a Masters degree and preferably a PhD degree. For a PhD degree one has to qualify some entrance exams like CSIR NET, JGBEEBILS, DBT JRF, ICMR JRF etc. So please try to prepare and get into some good college for brighter job prospects.
However as a graduate fresher, you can try to join
- some research institute in some project,
- join some pathology labs,
- try in pharma companies or in the healthcare sector.
- You can even join as a Lab technical associate in any institute or hospital.
- You can also try to join in some college as a faculty
- Clinical research
- QC/QA jobs
- Intellectual Property. IPR jobs
- For more jobs, you can subscribe to BioTecNika Times, where you will get all the latest updates about the jobs as well as PhD openings in the field of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
All the best
Please login or Register to submit your answer